As TEAM, we have already optimised the procurement processes of many companies. As an SAP Gold Partner and multiple award-winning SAP Ariba Partner for on-premise, cloud and hybrid procurement solutions, our customers already have a partner at their side that offers the market-leading expertise of over 300 employees worldwide. However, we do not see ourselves at the end of our journey, because we are all pursuing one vision: together we will continue to expand our position as #1 in SAP-based eProcurement.
We, the Development Team, are the point of contact for our customers and colleagues for all technical issues relating to the implementation of SAP products or apsolut's own solutions. These include SAP Ariba, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Fieldglass and SAP Cloud Platform. In doing so, we incorporate our know-how, for example, in the realisation of interfaces between on-premise systems and cloud systems, and not only further develop SAP standard Fiori solutions, but also new applications based on the latest UI/UX standards. All with the aim of providing the optimal solution for our customers. Internationally, we work together in communities, thus exchanging the latest knowledge worldwide and always keeping our finger on the pulse.
As SAP BTP Senior Developer / Architect (f/m/d) you will be involved in exciting projects in the area of digitalisation of end-to-end processes. You can expect the following:
- SAP system and software design: Design, configuration and implementation of modern SAP applications based on the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) in combination with other SAP applications.
- Project and customer responsibility for projects as well as presales support in the area of the Cloud Platform
- Use of new technologies such as SAP Cloud Platform, RAP, CAP, HANA, SAPUI5, Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT
- Evaluation of new SAP technologies and support for targeted know-how development.
- You have a (technical) university degree in (business) informatics, (business) engineering, natural sciences, mathematics or a comparable qualification
- You have several years of professional experience as an SAP expert and can demonstrate knowledge in one or more SAP technologies, such as SAP Cloud Platform, ABAP, RAP, CAP, Fiori, HANA, Integration, OData, SAPUI5, ERP, Java, Enterprise Portal, S/4HANA
- You have expertise in ERP and/or S/4HANA and a good understanding of end-to-end processes
- You are motivated to take on responsibility, have good communication skills and are customer-oriented
- You speak German and English fluently (C1 level or higher)
- You are willing to travel and enjoy project work in a national or international project environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Communities of Interest
- Modern Tech Stack
- Work from home option
- Optimal development opportunities
- Team spirit in a growing company
- Various additional benefits
YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Then feel free to contact us! Maurizia Hartert will be happy to answer your questions at +491728593736, Maurizia.Hartert@ap-solut.com or via XING or LinkedIn. Take a look at what kununu says about us!